14 October 2011

My Thoughts on Break Ups (DBSK & NewS)


What is up w/ two of my favourite bands breaking up. It breaks my heart. They were my firsts when I ventured into the Korean and Japanese music industry. They were my inspiration and sanctuary when I needed them. It will hurt a lot that both of them are no longer as they were when I first got into them.

I understand that times change and so do people. I also understand that they are real people. I wish them all the best and loads of success in what they do. I will support them but sometimes it still hurts a bit.

DBSK

For a full year I could not listen to any song by DBSK, JYJ or YC because it just hurt too much. I am listening to them now but the pain does still pop up when I see them now and remember seeing them together.

NewS

I know this is not the first time NewS is going through this but for me its my first time going through this with them. I discovered them when they were six members. I wanted them to be like Arashi and V6 or Shinhwa (together for a long time).

Another one of my favourites SS501 is not currently working as  group either.  I so want them to get back together and bring us that album that they said was coming soon…

What is going on like seriously…DBSK, 2PM, NewS, SS501…

1 comment:

  1. I understand. I no longer like bands. The relationship between band members don't seem to mean much, they are all human and bound by contracts. They all have personal ambitions. It's sort of disappointing, I do wish them all the best though (most of them at least).

    ReplyDelete