15 July 2011

Google +

I haven't written on here in a while. I can't believe I actually made a Google+ account just because James Maslow created one. -shakes head at self- I hope he adds me his circle of friends or on twitter. I would scream with Joy & it would make me so happy. I sound like a 13 year old fan crazy person. I assure you I am not. I just may turn into one when it comes to Big Time Rush...especially James, Jensen, Jared, Nichkhun, Jaejoong, Yamashita Tomohisa. How is it that the first two Big Time Rush Fans I talk to both have James following them on twitter. sooo jealous! Happy for them but *pouts* I want him to follow me too.

4 comments:

  1. From one fan girl to another I know what you mean! God I can't believe I am 22 and still fan girl over men like the way do. I don't think my state was this bad when I was 13 you know.

    Fan girling over the five Js you mentioned and khun, Yamapi is totally understandable. (they are gorgeous) Why so many names with J :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. -ROFL- Jaan reread that sentence with the names and count the Js again.

    I don't think I was this bad when I was 13 either...what has age done to us??

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh!!! no no!! I meant to say 4, but then I was going to add in make it 5 by fangirling over me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. -rofl- *nods nods* I do fangirl over you too. *sshh* but don't let anyone know! (^_~)

    I don't know why so many name with the Js...they're getting to me... :D

    ReplyDelete